- You must be 21 years or older to purchase wine from VinoQuest.
- VinoQuest can only ship wine to certain states outside of California.
Please inquire prior to purchasing wine. If desired,
VinoQuest can hold your wine for you until you pick it up or arrange to have it delivered to the location
of your choice. We can also hold your wine for you until the weather
is more moderate if you purchase during the hot summer months.
- All listed prices do not include shipping, regardless of your location,
and 9.5% sales tax, if you live in California.
- With approx. 1,000 listed wines, it's virtually
impossible to keep all of VinoQuest's prices current.
However, we always try to price wine fairly.
reserves the right to adjust listed prices (upward or downard) at VinoQuest's complete
discretion, without prior notice. The listing of a price for any wine on
this web site is not an offer to sell that wine, but rather is a
solicitation for an offer from you, the consumer, to purchase that
particular wine. A contract regarding that particular wine is not formed
until VinoQuest accepts your offer to purchase same.
- While VinoQuest has excellent cellaring conditions for its wines and
endeavors to ensure that all wine sold is in pristine condition, VinoQuest
cannot guarantee the condition of wine sold, especially after it leaves VinoQuest's
control. However, VinoQuest is committed to treating its customers fairly.
Any issues that may arise with respect to the condition of wines sold by
VinoQuest will be dealt with on an individual basis.